Ergonomic Workstation Setup
Tips on how to set up your computer work space.
1. Arrange the items you use most nearest to you eg. keyboard and mouse. (within in the optimum reach zone)
2. Items you use less frequently can be placed slightly further away from you. (within the maximium reach zone)
3. Monitor Screen should be placed approximately arms length from you.
4. Document holder can be place straight in front of you, between your keyboard and screen.
5. Always avoid placing items you use often more than an easy reach from you.
6. Instead, printer and items such as envelopes you use less frequently can be placed a distance away from you, encouraging you to get up and move around intermittently during your day.