Visit Our Showroom
We can provide you with a VDU Assessments when you visit our showrooms in Dublin or in Holycross in Tipperary.
At KOS Ergonomics we provide you with a full cycle solution to get your employees set up working safely and comfortably at home.
Our services include :
- Homeworkers Risk Assessments : Our expert consultants help you with the daunting task of making sure employees are working in a risk free environment. Working swiftly to help you promptly prioritize those with a higher risk rating. Our team is ready to help you identify and solve any ergonomic issues and crises.
- Ergonomic Homeworking Equipment : We have everything you need to give your employees the best ergonomic home office set up. Our homeworkers packages are ideal to get started or if your employees already have equipment we can make sure they have any extras required. From laptop stands to footrests. We offer nationwide delivery giving you peace of mind that everything will be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Customized Webstores: If you are providing your employees with an allowance make sure they are spending it on proper ergonomic equipment. Don't be left having to replace equipment because your employees chose style over comfort and an ergonomic set up. With our webstores you can chose an approved list of equipment to display for your employees still giving them a choice of colours and variations but giving you peace of mind they are purchasing the right equipment.
- KOS Program management software : Simple to implement our program management software allows your employees to self assess their workstations and to request any further ergonomic equipment needed. It allows you to easily identify and prioritize high risk cases while storing all the information in one place. Questions can be customized and corporate colours and logos added. Request a demo to see the benefits for yourself.
- Corporate Webinars: Our corporate webinars are suitable for your home based employees covering a variety of topics. Including: Ergonomic and Wellbeing. Contact us for more details.
If you would like to discuss or find out more about any of our services book your free consultation here:
request a call back
We at Abbey Physio and HealthcareDirect have worked very effectively and on many occasions with Seamus and the team at Kos Ergonomics when seeking solutions and resolving work-related...READ MORE
I recommend patients to KOS. They have experience and expertise with ergonomic solutions for patients with particular problems. When they sell a chair, they ensure that the chair is fitted...READ MORE
Since 2006, working as a chartered ergonomist with KOS Ergonomic solutions has greatly contributed to an early and safe return to work mainly for staff and where necessary students of the...READ MORE
I Kathleen Treanor have worked collaboratively with KOS and Seamus Kennedy since 2000. We have worked together with many organisations both public and private, to provide professional...READ MORE
Since first contacting KOS Ergonomic Solutions in 2010, l have found their service reliable and efficient, combining excellent customer service and product expertise with a range of ergonomic...READ MORE
KOS Ergonomic Solutions has supplied us with chairs for our Beading Room which have been very beneficial to the safety and comfort of our employees working in this area. These chairs are used 14-18...READ MORE
Just wanted to say thank you for the quick and efficient service over the last year. Its been a pleasure dealing with you and I would highly recommend KOS to anyoneREAD MORE
Following a fall from a bicycle I sustained a T10 (mid back) wedge fracture with no nerve damage. I also reinjured my neck having sustained a whiplash injury some 20 years previously. Three months...READ MORE
As I informed you previously to my numerous back problems, resulting from fracturing a couple of vertebra in my lower back a number of years ago. This later caused disc to slip, trapping nerves...READ MORE
KOS Ergonomics Ireland