KOS Ergonomics have an excellent career opportunity in our Tipperary offices for Sales Executive to cover the Munster region. KOS Ergonomics are ergonomic specialists and Ireland's leading providers of, ergonomic equipment, seating, furniture and consultancy in Ireland. We deal primarily in the business to business market; multinationals and other large companies, but also to consumers.
The Role: Provide ergonomic advice and guidance on how to prevent and manage injuries in the work place and improve how people work; to both companies and individuals. Build new accounts and manage and expand existing relationships with corporate clients. The aim of the role will be to develop strong relationships with corporate clients in person, by phone and email.
- Full ergonomic training and role progression path will be provided
Essential Requirements: Interested candidates must be good communicators, good negotiators, outgoing, motivated and degree educated. Candidates will preferably have a qualification ergonomics, sports science, health science, physiotherapy or physical therapy or experience in selling to large and multi-national clients.
- Manage and provide a professional ergonomic advisory service and advise on most appropriate ergonomic solutions to the existing client base.
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals, networking etc.
- New business development and account management.
- Manage and expand existing client relationships.
- Arrange initial client meetings to introduce service.
- Plan and implement a sales plan for the given area of responsibility.
- Update customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner in the CRM system.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Good understanding of the anatomy and how the body functions.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Service oriented, with a strong client focus.
- Possess tenacity, with the ability to persevere and overcome obstacles.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- PC Literate - MS office/excel/word/outlook.
- Fluency in English language both written and verbal.
- Professional manner and appearance are essential.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a sales team.
- Full drivers licence is required for all applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full Clean Driving Licence